Friday, August 24, 2012

Pics



Can't remember what pics I have posted. This was from Malaysia

 


So was this one

 


Australia

 


Guilin, China

 



 
 
 


Soussusvlei Dunes



Namib Desert

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All I want to do is write quotes for these pics letting you know where they all were taken and this stupid Egyptian format on this web page is totally confusing me. Can't figure out how to do anything. Suffice it to say, I still owe you alot of pics, especially of animals. These pics really only cover my time through Namibia, which we were travelling through in early May. This last pic is of a shooting star. I just happened to be doing a long exposure with my camera of this sunrise when the shooting star just happened to appear in my frame. The other night pics of the stars were done with exposure times between 5-12 minutes. The swirl of the stars in the sky just goes to show you how fast the earth is actually moving. I also used my flashlight to illuminate the objects you see in the foreground for about 20 seconds or so and then I just sat in the complete darkness, keeping my shutter open for those various lengths of time to get the images you see. Pictures of the kids playing with their toys are interesting. Not quite the toys you all give your children are they. Can you imagine your kids asking for tires and bricks for Christmas? As I continue to load pics to the web I will try to post more of the Africa pics over the coming weeks. Hopefully once I leave Africa and stay in hostels, there will be faster internet connections that will aloow for faster uploads. But for now, hopefully this will do.


2 comments:

  1. AMAZING pictures. Can't even imagine how many pictures you've taken on your trip. Guess we'll have to have a big picture show when you come home!
    Happy Travels
    MomG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, these pictures are amazing! Such an awesome thing to be doing so much traveling!

    ReplyDelete