Thursday, March 8, 2012

Milford Track

Sunny day today, not a cloud in the sky. I decided to go for a hike up to the top of the city as a final tune up for my upcoming 4 day hike, and wouldn't you know it, I got a blister on my little toe. Oh well. So I pack tonight for the journey and I'm not quite sure how my tiny bag will hold everything I need, but it's going to have to. The attached link gives a day by day description of the hike, which I will be doing from 3/10-13. Will update everyone on how it went upon my return to civilization.


http://www.doc.govt.nz/parks-and-recreation/tracks-and-walks/fiordland/northern-fiordland/milford-track/track-description/

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the hike. The elevation (both up and down) look like you'll have some challenges along the way. Can't wait to hear all about it when you finish the hike.
    Happy Hiking-
    MomG

    ReplyDelete